If you used the 'trad' option in gPPI (not really gPPI then, just
automated approach to doing it the same way as SPM), then you'd need
to run separate models, but conditionA>conditionB+baseline not just
A>baseline - unless you model baseline. If you used the 'cond' option,
then you ran gPPI and you already have conditionA>baseline and
conditionB>baseline. Both of these would be acceptable to plot.

The units are arbitrary units (a.u.), but you can think of them as
parameter estimates when your extracting them.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more details.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School
Website: http://www.martinos.org/~mclaren