Hi everybody,

I have a question: I would like to reconstruct single trial time series of a dipole location on my surface mesh that I have used before for source reconstruction using MSP in SPM8.

I see in the code the following parameters but later get lost:

% inversion parameters
%--------------------------------------------------------------------------
J    = model.inverse.J;                        % Trial average MAP estimate
T    = model.inverse.T;                        % temporal projector
U    = model.inverse.U;                        % spatial  projector[s]
Is   = model.inverse.Is;                       % Indices of ARD vertices
Ic   = model.inverse.Ic;                       % Indices of channels
It   = model.inverse.It;                       % Indices of time bins
pst  = model.inverse.pst;                      % peristimulus time (ms)
Nd   = model.inverse.Nd;                       % number of mesh dipoles
Nb   = size(T,1);                              % number of time bins
Nc   = size(U,1);                              % number of channels
Nw   = size(woi,1);                            % number of contrast windows
Nj   = numel(J);

So which of these matrices I would have to multiply with my single trial data to reconstruct the time series of a specific dipole (mesh) location. If I do J*T' I get the evoked response. Is there a kind of inverse operator that can be multiplied with the single trial sensor data?

Thanks in advance,

Best,

Stephan

Stephan Moratti, PhD

see also: http://web.me.com/smoratti/

Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Facultad de Psicología
Departamento de Psicología Básica I
Campus de Somosaguas
28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
Spain

and

Center for Biomedical Technology
Laboratory for Cognitive and Computational Neuroscience
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de la Universidad Politecnica de Madrid
Campus Montegancedo
28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
Spain

email: [log in to unmask]