Dear Krishna,

Thanks for your reply.  My experiment has 2 contrasts A and B in one
spm.mat, two other contrasts C and D in second spm.mat and similarly E and
F in third spm.mat. All I need to do is a conjunction of A to F. Given
this scenario, can you please elaborate a little more on the first
approach of Random effects analysis.

Atesh