Thanks for your reply. The conjunction method that you have recommended
seems to be the most accepted in the literature, but my question is
regarding the principle in this technique.

In this method, we are not doing any statistical analysis to estimate the
degree of overlap and merely looking at the common regions. Is there any
method by which we can get a statistical heat map representing the degree
of overlap between the different conditions.

Thanks in advance,

Atesh