Dear SPMers:

I have a very beginner question. My fMRI data is acquired using the
bottom-up interleaved slice sequence and the number of slice is 31. The
slice sequence is  [1:2:31 2:2:31], in the slice timing correction I used
slice 31 as my reference slice(which acquired in the middle time of
scanning). Now in the specify the 1st level I am confused with the two
parameters. They are  microtime resolution and microtime onset. Which one
of the following is the most suitable one for my experiment,

1). Microtime resolution:31   Microtime onset: 16
2). Microtime resolution:31   Microtime onset: 31
3). Microtime resolution:16   Microtime onset: 1

According to my understanding, I think the first one is the most
reasonable  parameters. Since I did the slice timing correction, the
Microtime resolution should be the number of the slice which is 31. Then
because my reference slice is 31 which is the middle one in the acquisition
sequence so the microtime onset should be the corresponded time bin of this
slice(31) which is 16. Is this right?

Hope some experienced SPMers can help me figure this out. Many thanks.

Best wishes.
Xinyi