Dear SPM experts,

I have a doubt about how to manage with injured brains.

I am running New Segmentation...to do vbm...a have a group of brain injured subjects and I have done costfunction masking with MriCron, mask of the lesion and normalized the lesion to T1 image.

Unfortunately, when running SPM8 I have not seen the possibility of co-registering every mask of the lesion of every subject to the T1 realigned image, so I suppose that New Segmentation is not going to take the lesion into account?

Bets regards,

Note: Thank you Guillaume for your helping. You have been very kind :)

Rosalia.