Dear Colleagues,

the Scientific & Advisory Board of The International NanoScience Community invite you to NANOPAPRIKA-POSTER 2012- 2nd Virtual Nanotechnology Poster Conference

between 10-14 Semptember 2012.

Thanks to our sponsors we are happy to inform you, that 2nd Virtual Nanotechnology Poster Conference will be free of registration fee, same as in first year of the virtual event.

After the 1st Virtual Nanotechnology Poster Conference - NANOPAPRIKA-POSTER 2011 the second nanoevent of The International NanoScience Community is here. Share your science and results with 5700 nanotechnology researchers and students from more than 80 countries. Use all the tools of the Internet to introduce your laboratory, research group.

Deadlines

Abstract: 1st August 2012

Poster: 15th August 2012

NANOPAPRIKA-POSTER 2012 is the easiest and cheapest way to find new partners, students, supervisors. No travel, accommodation costs, no time outside of your research lab.

More information: http://www.nanopaprika.eu/np2012

Best regards

András

--
András Paszternák, PhD
founder of The International NanoScience Community