Dear Ben, Kinda, Ava and all,

This is a great idea that Alasdair would have absolutely enjoyed (except for the vegetarian food... very true!). Congratulations for the great idea! It would be very complicated for me to assist since I am on the other side of the globe, but I will surely be with you in spirit. If the event will be podcasted or shared in any other way, please let me know. I would like to listen to the lectures and I think some of my students would enjoy them too.

Warmest regards from Mexico,
Claudia.