All,

The Data Horizons web survey will close on Tuesday 10th July at midnight.

We have had a very good reponse but would like to maximise our coverage of the social science data user community. So if you would like to input into this survey please follow this link:

https://selectsurveys.humanities.manchester.ac.uk/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=DATA_HORIZONS

Mark

---------------------------------
All,

As part of the ESRC funded Digital Social Research programme, we are conducting a scoping review of the changes in the social science data landscape and the innovations that will be necessary to use social science data in the future. Understanding the changes is vital for the planning and development of the social science resource base and for the training of the next generation of social science researchers.

We would be grateful if you could answer this short scoping questionnaire.

It should only take around 10-15 minutes to complete and your input is very important. You will also be entered into the prize draw for £50 of book vouchers.

All responses will be treated confidentially.

The link to the survey is: https://selectsurveys.humanities.manchester.ac.uk/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=DATA_HORIZONS

Please forward this email on to anyone who you think might be willing to complete the survey.

Thanks,

Mark and Kingsley

Dr. K. Purdam
PGT and Short Course Director