Dear SDF Colleagues

At Coventry University we are currently undertaking a review of our Development and Performance Review process i.e. our individual staff performance appraisals.

One of the key areas which we are keen to investigate further is whether there are any online/electronic solutions which have the potential to enhance and improve our process.

We are aware of the Performance 4 All project which is currently being trialled across several Universities both within UK and abroad and have taken steps to look further into this.  However, we would be keen to know if anyone else has in place or is aware of any electronic systems which have proved successful, popular or effective within HE.

If you are aware of any potentially suitable systems or if you have any other information relating to staff appraisal/performance review process which you feel may be of benefit to us, please could you my colleague contact Alan Amaira offline at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or on 024 7688 8548.  Any advice, opinions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes
Anna

Anna Chapman
HR Learning and Development Adviser
Human Resources
Coventry University

024 7688 7206

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to