I will hopefully finalise the communifesto soon, incorporating the feedback we've had (although in a sense it must always be a work in progress)

To be clear again, we're hoping the communifesto can be a research group output, i.e. be published with a pygyrg signature...

So, if anyone is unhappy with that, now is the time to shout

Otherwise, we will assume silent jazz hands waving consensus

Thanks

Kelvin

Dr Kelvin Mason
Human Dimensions of Climate Change
School of City and Regional Planning
Cardiff University
Glamorgan Building
King Edward VII Avenue
Cardiff CF10 3WA

Tel: +44 (0)29 2087 4850
Mob: 07817 596 285
@KelvinMason1

Can we imagine Wales as consisting of a plurality of experiences, cultures and identities? Can we rethink Welshsness as heterogenous, as inclusive of difference? (Jordan, 2005)