Sorry for reposting, please click this link to help me with my research. Thank you

https://cityss.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_efiyiW6MP3RQk2o

Hello everyone,

My name is Meghana Shrestha and I am a currently enrolled on MSc in Organisational Psychology /Behaviour at City University. As part of my degree I have to complete a dissertation project and gain willing participants for my study. My supervisor is Ian Ley. This research project has been accepted by the City University Ethics Committee.

I need to gain a large sample of working population to complete my survey, which explores organisational climate as the mediating factor between the role of leadership and employees innovative behaviour.

This survey will take approximately 25-30 minutes in total to complete. I would greatly appreciate your time in helping me with my research. The link to the survey is presented below. All responses need to be collected by 10 August 2012. So please help me collect it as soon as possible.

The link:

https://cityss.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_efiyiW6MP3RQk2o

Responses are completely anonymous and confidential. There are no restrictions on who can complete the survey as long as respondents are currently employed. If you do choose to participate you will:
-Get a full executive report of my findings
-Be entered into a prize draw for £50!!!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. My email address is:
[log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

I really do appreciate your time and contribution in helping with my research!

Thanking You,
Meghana Shrestha