Dear all,

I’m running a short, online experiment (it only takes 10 – 15 minutes to complete) and would really appreciate if you could spare a few minutes to do it: you just have to listen to pairs of recordings of opposite sex persons speaking in a foreign language, and select the one you think sounds more attractive of each pair. The only requisite is that you do not speak any Slavic language (particularly Czech, Slovak, Polish or Sorbian).

To do the study, please follow this link https://survey.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4OUm5bYSwnyz1Z2.

Also, please do let me know if you have any problems, questions or comments; I would be happy to answer any questions and receive feedback.

Many thanks for reading this email,

David.

Juan David Leongómez

PhD Candidate

Behaviour and Evolution Research Group

Psychology, School of Natural Sciences

University of Stirling, UK

Tel: +44 (0)1786 466852

Fax: +44 (0)1786 467641

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://www.alittlelab.stir.ac.uk/sites/david/index.htm

The University of Stirling is ranked in the top 50 in the world in The Times Higher Education 100 Under 50 table, which ranks the world's best 100 universities under 50 years old.
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.