Hello Jean,

Please keep me on your circulation list.
I'm glad the conference went well, and would be interested in any proceedings.

Warm regards,

Brian

Brian E. WakemanFree-lance Educational Consultant

>________________________________

Research Conference on 11th and 12th July at York St John University was an outstanding success, thanks to the
efforts of many people, including BERA. It was a warm and wonderful occasion,
the same as last year, an event for celebration, and many people had
opportunities to share their research and develop ideas and confidence through
mutually supportive conversations.
>Thanks are especially due to BERA for moral and scholarly support by
advertising the event on the BERA website. Thanks also to our keynote speakers,
including Professors John Elliott and Julian Stern, and Philip Mudd from
Routledge, for superb keynote presentations, which have already received warm
and fulsome feedback from participants. These comments and other feedback will
appear shortly on the website.
>We are hoping to produce publications from the conference, including
contributions from last year, and I will be in touch about these initiatives
shortly.
>We are also hoping to
develop a network specifically for the Value and Virtue initiative. If you
would like to hear more about this, or be involved, please drop me a line at
the address on this letter, or see below.
>It was resolved to hold
a conference again at York St John University in 2013, and I will keep you
posted on dates and progress.
about the Value and Virtue Project, contact Jean at [log in to unmask]: see also  www.jeanmcniff.com