“I Am Born” Infant Tee
$19.95

What better way for a baby to announce that he or she has arrived!
“Chapter I. I Am Born” is the first line of Dickens's David Copperfield and is written in black across the chest of this white organic cotton baby tee shirt.
"David Copperfield by Charles Dickens" is written on the front bottom of the tee to let everyone know where this line is from.
Size 6–12 months.
White tee only.

Child's New York Review of Books T-Shirt
$14.95
Size

Hanes Beefy white short sleeve T-shirt with our lowercase logo in red on the front and David Levine's iconic caricature of Shakespeare on the back.
 6.1 oz. of 100% Preshrunk Soft White Cotton.