I particularly liked 'Parnassus Biceps'. These anthologies were
predominantly Royalist and wordly in tone, apart from Ben Jonson most of
the names best known today from the period appeared infrequently, while
Taylor the Water-Poet and the epigrammatic odd-ball Parson Thomas Bastard
were apparently star turns too ( so it wasn't all versifying gallants)

--
David Joseph Bircumshaw
**