Have yet to check this, Max. I expected a link. But I presume this is the same Flaherty who did Man of Aran in 1934 and which Chris and I have a copy of, on DVD. Stunning wild sea footage.

I have not subscribed to bloomsbury yet. It came on a poetryetc post. Hal I think. The 300 words is a good idea.

Chris and I have rebooked a trip to France for 5 weeks, leaving in September. Hoping relos don't interrupt the plans this time.

Hoo roo, Bill