Tis was a big story here at the time, Chris.  And many young people all over the country rallied against bullying of this kiind (& alol kinds), so something good came of it....

Doug
On 2012-07-01, at 1:18 AM, Chris Jones wrote:

> On 01/07/12 16:27, chris Jones wrote:
>> http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/10/17/blog-reveals-sad-final-weeks-before-gay-teens-suicide/
>
> I must have post traumatic stress syndrome. When I read the below comment I began crying and have not been able to stop. The below comment is homophobia in itself.
>

> This guy obviously had no reason to kill himself, it illustrates that depression and self-harm is a stage of mental illness that we need to treat better, we need to learn more about it, so we can relieve the mental anguish that they cannot escape from.

Douglas Barbour

http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/
http://eclecticruckus.wordpress.com/

Latest books:
Continuations & Continuations 2 (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=962
Wednesdays'
http://abovegroundpress.blogspot.com/2008/03/new-from-aboveground-press_10.html

Why can’t words mean what they say?