I know you know. I was just being silly.

I was just thinking, half thinking, it wasn't that thoughtful a response
as I am sure you infer, that we don't need to replace dead white males
with dead white gays...

It's too much a death culture as is

It's the damn smallprint of evolution that even such able people have to die

-----