Greetings colleagues,

I am currently conducting research on design thinking, service design and
meta design for my PhD, with a focus on sustainability. I have recently
begun to investigate the application of biomimicry within these fields of
practice and research. I am aware of research surrounding biomimicry for
designing material artefacts, but am attempting to source information and
examples of biomimic research that has been adopted for the aid and/or
resolution of intangible (for use of a better word) "wicked" problems - or
in strategic fields of research and practice. A superficial scan of current
research shows some progress has been made within business + organisational
design- however i am particularly interested in examples from fields of
service/systems and design thinking.

I will gratefully appreciate any research and advice that can be offered on
this topic, or which more broadly relates to the adoption of biomimic
design for intangible problems and (ideally, sustainable) organisational
solutions.

Kind Regards,

--
*Stefanie Di Russo*