Hi

I researched this last year. In mainland UK there is no central regulating body so there are loads of courses of variable length and quality and cost. There is an attempt to regulate but it is self auditing .. i.e. you promise you have reached the standards.. there is no external assessment.

Scotland have developed a centralised body to try and help regulate the industry so there are some good quality courses up there and most of the mediators I know trained up there.

 Ireland ( Rep and Northern) have a central regulating body that quality checks the training, audits, provides mentorship and CIPD and you have to be assessed by them and be a practitioner. ... if you can afford the trip across the water it could be an option? http://www.themii.ie/

Carr

Regards,

Carr