Dear All this may be of interest to some.

Cheers
Tim

From: Rapu Caroline [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 June 2012 11:04
To: Campbell, Louise; ellie gordon; Enrique Castro-Sanchez ([log in to unmask]); Gallagher Rose; Gellissen, Ricky; Jacqueline Dudfield; Joanna Cooper; Joanna Guy; Liz Farrington; Lynda Greenslade ([log in to unmask]); Marsh, Nicky; Maw Jan; Michelle Clayton; Morris Suzanne (THE ROYAL WOLVERHAMPTON HOSPITALS NHS TRUST); Nicholson Debra; Sandra Gardner ([log in to unmask]); vicky sunderland; Norman Ann; Smith Fiona; [log in to unmask]; a Grieve; Bailey Linda ; beverley griggs; Davies, Alyson; Hayes Lindsey; Helen ([log in to unmask]); Jason Warriner; Jayne abraham; Jean Sinclair; 'Joanne Ashmore'; marie gaffney; Parke, Sian; Pat Hastings; Pollinger Emily; Sara Atkin; Sarah Addiman; Tim Ellis; tina bishop
Subject: NICE: Hepatitis B and C - ways to promote and offer testing - Consultation on the Draft Guidance

Dear All

NICE was asked by the Department of Health to develop guidance -  Hepatitis B and C - ways to promote and offer testing

NICE has now informed us that the draft guidance for the consultation on the following Public Health programme: Hepatitis B and C – ways to promote and offer testing line is now out for consultation, please see attached- and the RCN has been invited to comment on the draft guidance and draft research recommendations on this topic area.

I would be grateful to receive any comments you may have on this draft guidance.

Could you please send me your comments by Wednesday 1 August 2012 using the comments form attached to enable me collate and formulate a response on behalf of the RCN.

Please do not send responses direct to NICE, and please do not ‘reply-to-all’ in response to this email – thank you for your cooperation regarding this.

Please contact me if you have any queries regarding this work.

Thank you for your help.

Kind Regards

Margaret Ojo

Team Administrator
Quality Standards & Innovation Unit
Royal College of Nursing
20 Cavendish Square
London, W1G 0RN

Tel: +44(0)207 647 3673

Web: www.rcn.org.uk<http://www.rcn.org.uk>

[cid:image001.gif@01CD4A1B.638845E0]
The RCN represents nurses and nursing, promotes excellence in practice and shapes health policies

http://www.rcn.org.uk<http://www.rcn.org.uk/>

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Royal College of Nursing or any of its affiliates.

If you are not the intended recipient be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please return it to the sender immediately. The contents of this message may be legally privileged.

Royal College of Nursing of the United Kingdom
20 Cavendish Square
London W1G ORN
Tel: +44 (0) 345 456 3996
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7647 3436