CA pancreas is associated with  alcohol consumption and this could just be a
blip. I wonder if chemicals which are hepatotoxic may also be toxic to the
pancreas????

Benzene and pesticides come to mind. Is it worth doing a search for cancer
pancreas & chemical exposure etc? This came up but it is old:

Another one:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/135358-causes-cancer-pancreas/

Try contacting Guys Poions unit and see if they can assist - they may have
some ideas.

Anne

On 31/07/2012 21:19, "DAWN" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear Wise Ones,
>
> Just a real shot out there to ask you all a question...Anybody have any ideas
> as to if work or exposure to anything can influence someone developing ca
> pancreas.
>

> Know its an odd query but this is why.
>
> In the last year 3 men who work on site and have all worked here for an
> average of 5-6 years have died from this....I know I will get the question and
> I am guessing this is pure coincidence but when 3 men similar age all work in
> the same area employees get twitchy and as they are the only deaths we have
> had it makes it worse....
>
> Just in case I have missed somthing...
> Ta Dawn

> Please remove this footer before replying.
>
> OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html
>
> CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH