Dear Paula

Please find HSE MAC tool; the guidelines outlined in it suggest that if
the weight of the load is above 85 kg for a 2-person lift then the load
presents a serious risk of injury to employees regardless of the
frequency of
handling. If loads are being manually handled during the deliveries and
within the warehouse then
employees will be exposed to a very high risk of musculoskeletal
injury.

Not sure this is helpful - it might give you an authoritative steer!

Best wishes

Catherine Mackay

On Wed, 11 Jul 2012 19:57:32 +0100, Paula Carroll wrote:
> HI All I have searched in vain for solutions to manual hanlding 100
> kilo rolls of flooring. Any pointers would be greatly appraciated.
>
> Paula

> Please remove this footer before replying.
>
> OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html
>
> CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH