I'm rearranging some infrastructure.
project-moonshot.org has moved; you probably will not notice.

The buildbot has been down for a while because there wasn't a lot of
active development going on. It's going to be a bit before I get some
resources it depends on moved, so it may take a bit if we suddenly need
to do a bunch of builds, but that's not anticipated in the next couple
of weeks.

If you have commit access you're probably best sshing to
git.project-moonshot.org unless you are using Kerberos auth.
Regardless, you can drop the port redirection mess.

The site is currently living in EC2 and may end up staying there.