Thank you for sharing. Some rally wonderful stuff here, great resources, thanks Aljazeera..
Carolyn

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 9:51 PM, Stewart, Mary <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi there

I found this link quite by chance – it connects you to the Aljazeera (Arabic TV station – equivalent to the BBC) and a number of short documentaries in a series called Birthrights.  The website suggests that the films were only available on certain dates, but I’ve just watched the one on the fistula hospital (Healing and Hope) and the one on C section (The Risk of Choice) with no problem at all – it seems like an amazing resource, and I’ve no idea why the films aren’t publicised more widely.

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/birthrights/2011/03/20113613221891785.html

Mary

Mary Stewart

Senior lecturer in midwifery