medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture I think there's something about the length of sermons actually preached in Paris in "L'Avènement des Maîtres de la Parole" by Nicole Bériou. Unfortunately I do not have the book at hand at the moment, but I am pretty sure there is something.
Best wishes, Marjorie