Hello all,

We have a number of parts for Cantilibra-style shelving (in cream colour) to offer (free of charge) anyone who is interested. Unfortunately, there are no complete sets but only parts. We have:

Approximately 110 shelves (90cm wide)
Lots of shelf brackets
Lots of book supports (the movable type that slot into the shelf to keep the books in place)
2 double-sided shelf end supports (1 approx 182cm high, the other approx 210cm high)
12 cross members
Some screws and fittings

If anyone is interested, let me know and I can supply futher details of exactly what we have available (with photos if necessary!).

Due to the weight of the items, they would need to be collected from the Shrewsbury Health Library.

Many thanks,

Jason Curtis

Jason Curtis BSc(Hons) DipIM MCLIP
Site Librarian