I am looking for examples of Band 6 Deputy Library Manager job descriptions.  If anyone has one they are willing to share I would be very grateful.

Many thanks

Helen

Helen Barlow

Library and Knowledge Service Manager

The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust

Tel: 01709 302031

------------------------------ This e-mail and any files that accompany it are intended only for the appropriate use of the addressee/s, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If the reader is not an intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Any views or opinions presented do not necessarily represent those of the Trust. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited, as is use or application of its contents other than for its intended purpose . Neither Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust nor the sender accepts responsibility for viruses. It is your responsibility to scan the email and any attachments. ------------------------------   ­­