Dear All

I’m involved in a research project whereby we want to identify women’s hospitals world wide, or more especially leading / world class women’s hospitals.

I got some information from the Health Business Elite database and some from a general internet search but am wondering if anyone can offer advice of where else I could look / search.

Regards, Ann.

Apologies for cross posting

Ann Daly, Clinical Librarian

Birmingham Women's NHS Foundation Trust

Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TG

Direct dial 0121 627 5846 / Extn 4260

Journal Club Wiki

Literature search request form

Information Skills Training

_DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments hereto contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be confidential or legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail and you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail or any attachments, as this may be unlawful.