Hello All

Is anyone able to point me in the direction of the document which has
superseded the one below please?

I have contacted the DH publications unit but was unable to get an
answer .

'Best Practice in Managing Risk  : principles and evidence for best
practice in the assessment and management of risk to self and others in
mental health services' June 2007. Department of Health Best Practice
Guideline. Gateway reference 8079

Many thanks

Rosemary

Rosemary Stark
Library Manager Operational, NSFT
Tel 01603 421545

The information in this email and in any attachments may contain information that is confidential and which also may be privileged.
It may also contain personal views that are not the views of Trust. The content of this email is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies and we request that you inform us that this
message has gone astray. You should not retain, copy or use the e-mail for any purposes, nor should you disclose  all or any part
of its content to any other person. You should not take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.

Under Data Protection Act 1998 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000, the content of emails and their attachments may be subject to
public disclosure. Unless the information is legally exempt, the confidentiality of this email and any reply cannot be guaranteed.

All electronic communication to and from Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust is retained in order to comply with regulatory
and business requirements.