Hi there

Sorry to have to ask, but is anyone else experiencing problems with
searching this morning?  HDAS won't perform the "combine selected"
function for me. I reported this error on Monday with no response yet
from NHS Evidence, and the fault is still there today.

This is a "box fresh" search in Medline, no previous re-runs in other
databases, and I can't proceed.  Its maddening. I've been fairly
tolerant of the oddities up to now (limits appearing without warning
from previous searches, it wigging out of the database you thought you
were in) because provided I was vigilant I could still perform a search,
but this one is a show stopper!

Kind regards

Sarah Gardner

Outreach Librarian