Hi,
a couple of people like Beth have mentioned that there has been a change
to the short format which no longer includes abstracts.
I've checked the alert and it was set to "large" so shouldn't have been
affected by this. I've re-saved the alert with "large".
I've also re-created the search and alert and will see if saving from
scratch will fix it.

Cheryl.