GETTING THE MOST FROM JOURNAL PUBLICITY

25TH OCTOBER, LONDON - LEVEL 2 (2-3 YEARS' EXPERIENCE)

DELEGATE COMMENTS

'Great tutors, great subject. ' Victoria Wright, Taylor & Francis

'Very enthusiastic and engaging speakers. I took away some good ideas and
it's got me thinking about how I can use publicity (article level) within
integrated mix. ' Naomi Blumsom, Sage Publications

'Good exposure to the various marketing channels to promote journals/journal
articles. ' Sharmeen Mayet, Wolters Kluwer

OVERVIEW
Maximising spend and achieving effective marketing requires implementing an
integrated strategy that utilises a variety of marketing tactics. Publicity
is a key tactic in this arsenal, but to be effective must be considered as a
part of the overall plan. Too often publicity is implemented as an isolated
tactic that fails to fulfil the overall journal objectives or expectations
of the society/author/editor.

TUTORS

Alexa Dugan, Wiley-Blackwell

Julia Lampam, John Wiley & Sons

Further Information and to book
<http://www.alpsp.org/Ebusiness/Meetings/Meeting.aspx?ID=277> click here or
email  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

CREATING HIGH IMPACT MARKETING

7TH NOVEMBER, LONDON - ALL LEVELS

DELEGATE COMMENTS

'Very useful for those with some experience in marketing and goes beyond
publishing industry. Great interactive course, the knowledge can be applied
to many industries outside publishing, insightful comments and knowledge
from the tutor.' Lena Jefimova, Cambridge University Press

'The course was very well taught and really helpful to me. ' Saskia van
Wijngaarden

'Pre-course questionnaire was useful as topics were incorporated into the
course. Excellent case studies and notes.' Ali Hill, Taylor & Francis

OVERVIEW

Successful, result-orientated marketing involves creating high-impact online
and print material. High-impact messaging can help build brands, develop
customer loyalty and generate revenues.

TUTOR

Joseph Kenneway, TBI Communications

Further information and to book
<http://www.alpsp.org/Ebusiness/Meetings/Meeting.aspx?ID=278> click here or
email  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Melissa Marshall, Training & Admin Assistant

Tel: +44 (0) 1892 618219, email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

All ALPSP courses for 2012 can be found at  <http://www.alpsp-training.org/>
www.alpsp-training.org

Follow us on Twitter at @alpsp

ALPSP is a Company limited by guarantee and incorporated in England and
Wales
Registration no: 4081634. Registered Office: 1-3 Ship Street,
Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex BN43 5DH UK
 <http://www.alpsp.org/> www.alpsp.org