Regular expression searching should allow you to do exactly what you want:

[cid:image004.jpg@01CD6B3F.E9BC35F0]

ie searching for 245 fields where the first four characters are the<space> and the second indicator isn't 4. As in Janet's method, make sure you remember the space.

Best wishes,

Ross

Ross Whitley
Senior Library Assistant (Circulation Desk)
The Albert Sloman Library
University of Essex
Wivenhoe Park
Colchester CO4 3SQ