If you are off on holiday do please try to take a snap of the new UKSG logo somewhere interesting and email to our [log in to unmask]

Over the years we have gathered a curious collection of photographs of UKSG conference goodies holidaying in exotic locations. However, now we have our stylish new logo, the photographs such can no longer be used to promote UKSG.  For an example see: http://www.uksg.org/photocomp

New logos can be found on conference bags, pens, and training folders, or you can print this out or just open it up on your phone or tablet and snap away - http://www.uksg.org/sites/uksg.org/files/UKSG-cmyk-logo.png

The prize for the winning individual is a £40 PhotoBox Gift Voucher. There are two runner-up prizes of £15 PhotoBox Vouchers.

Entries to the competition must be emailed to UKSG's Marketing Subcommittee, [log in to unmask], by 17:00 GMT on Friday 31 August 2012. The subject line should read "UKSG Photo Competition" and your entry should be attached as a JPG to your email, clearly identified as "<your name> UKSG photo entry <location name>" (i.e you must include your name and the location of the photograph in the name of the attachment, for example, "Tracy Gardner UKSG photo entry Blackpool illuminations.jpg") .

You must include full name, institution name, postal address, email address and telephone number. Failure to enter in the manner and by the closing date specified will disqualify the entry.

Full T&Cs here: http://www.uksg.org/photocomp/tandc

Thanks

Karen Sadler
Administrator
UKSG
Tel. +44 (0)1865 310834
Fax. +44(0)1865 310834
www.uksg.org

UKSG, a company registered in England and limited by guarantee
Company Number: 4145775 Registered Charity Number: 1093946
Registered office: Bowman & Hillier Building,
The Old Brewery, Priory Lane, Burford, Oxon OX18 4SG