From: Mohamed Taher [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 02 July 2012 15:32
To: Deborah Harrop
Subject: Re: [LIBRARY-DESIGN] What have you found great recently?

Dear Deborah

You have an excellent thought, that I can replicate in the Canadian setting. I am also looking for opportunities in informal learning (by way of exposure to work in content management or project management in any organization). I have sent an email to my buddies, some known and some from my linkedin.com contacts, all located in Toronto. Although there is no great response, in the last two months, but is there any other way?

But, I need more insight from you about how you define this informal learning, and who would be the potential prospects in this direction?

More on hearing from you

Best, Dr. Mohamed Taher, Toronto