Von: Deborah Harrop [[log in to unmask]]
Gesendet: Montag, 2. Juli 2012 15:16
Betreff: What have you found great recently?

Hello all,

I am hoping to have a poke around a few academic institutions (not just libraries) in forthcoming weeks and wondered if any UK based colleagues have suggested locations for informal learning spaces which they have found inspiring? I am looking for the big and, probably more importantly, the small in terms of changes to spaces and changes to approaches.

Thanks in advance.

Debs