From: RAISE <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 18 July 2012 09:48
Subject: Good News for the Conference

Dear RAISE members,

We have some great news! You can now book a night's accommodation for the Wednesday night before the conference.

There are only two weeks left to register with the Early Bird rate - after the 3rd August the conference fee will rise by £50. Also, the accommodation is limited and will be provided on a first-come-first-served basis. Visit our online payment site here: WEBSTORE PAYMENT or go to the Conference Registration tab for the paper registration to accompany a Purchase Order.

As we put together delegate packs, confirm menus and make badges we're looking forward to welcoming you all to the University of Southampton for our Annual Conference.

Grace Barker (on behalf of the Conference Committee)

N.B. If you have already registered as a delegate there is a special option on the first page of WEBSTORE which enables you to book accommodation for Wednesday night. If you have not already registered, please do not select this option as you will be able to select this at a later point after first selecting your delegate package from the first page.

Visit RAISE at: http://raise-network.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

Andy Mitchell
Learning Development and Research Assistant
Centre of Excellence in Learning and Teaching
London Metropolitan University
236-250 Holloway Road, N7 6PP

Twitter - AndyDMMitchell

Skype  - taunton.cider

Essential Study Skills:

The Complete Guide to Success at University Third Edition

http://bit.ly/N15GUD
http://prezi.com/yzxpenplkqng/essential-study-skills-3rd-edition/