Hello,

I am researching for my MSc thesis in Uncertainties in Long-term Digital Preservation.  Kindly find attached the project flyer for more details.

Long-term digital preservation can be defined as processes, activities and management of digital information over time to ensure its long term accessibility and usability. These processes have varying uncertainties, which can jeopardise assurance that the information generated today, will survive long term changes in storage media, devices and data formats for instance. My research thesis is therefore to identify and assess such uncertainties and ultimately produce an initial framework for addressing them.

As part of the methodology for this work, an online survey is being used to gather industrial information from professionals involved in data preservation. Please use the following link to participate in this work.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ltdpuncertainties

It is a simple questionnaire, consisting of 11 questions, and should only take about 30 to 40 minutes of your time.
All information will be kept strictly confidential and will NOT be used outside the purposes of this research.

Your contribution is very much appreciated and your time valued. Thank you.

Best regards,

Glory Chuku
Management and Information Systems
School of Applied Sciences