Hi all,

Jorum has a Dashboard Beta (for exposing usage and other stats about OER in Jorum) up for the community to have a play with: we would like to get your feedback!

For more information see the blog post here: http://www.jorum.ac.uk/blog/post/38/collecting-statistics-just-got-a-whole-lot-sweeter

Pertinent info: the Dashboard has live Jorum stats behind it, but the stats have some irregularities, so the stats themselves come with a health warning. We’re moving from quite an old version of DSpace to the most recent version over the summer, at which point we will have more reliable stats.

We also have a special project going over the summer to enhance our statistics and other paradata provision, so we’d love to get as much community feedback as possible to feed into that work. We’ll be doing a specific blog post about that as soon as we have contractors finalised!

Feedback by any of the mechanisms suggested in the blog post, or via discussion here on the list, all welcome.

Best wishes

Sarah

--

Sarah Currier  |  Jorum Technical Coordinator (R&D Projects)  |  JLeRN Experiment Project Lead

Mimas  |  Roscoe Building (5th Floor)  |  Oxford Road  |  The University of Manchester  |  Manchester  |  United Kingdom  |  M13 9PL

Tel.: +44 (0)161 275 6034 (ext. 56034)  |  Mob.: +44 (0)7980855801

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Skype & Twitter: morageyrie