From: "Turbet, Richard B." <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, 19 July 2012, 14:34
Subject: Byrd SOS

Dear Roger,
The good Martin Holmes has just sent me, by the modern wonder of electricity, a copy of Bridge's edition of Byrd's "Emendemus". Could you send carrier pigeons to all on the IAML list advising them to call off their sniffer puppies, private investigators and G4S, as the item has been located and delivered. Many thanks for your roll, Swiss or otherwise, I mean role, in this; it shall be acknowledged in the article (the Swiss roll, not your role). Now excuse me as I have to practice for the Men's Olympic Underwater Cataloguing; typically the women do synchronized cataloguing, in cardigans and sensible dresses designed by Boris Johnson - how sensible is that?.
Yours splutteringly,
Richard.

When submitting postings to iaml-uk-irl please:
   *  do not send HTML documents to the list - send plain or ASCII text only
   *  do not send attachments (pictures, Word files, etc.) to the list - they can carry viruses
   *  do not send commercial advertisements to the list
   *  start your subject line for Inter-Library Loan requests with ILL
Reuse of email addresses found on the list for unsolicited email is strictly forbidden