Good morning all

Other than Surrey and Bournemouth who I have already contacted, does anyone have the orchestral set

Parry - Symphonic Variations

It's going to be performed by a large orchestra so I'm trying to locate 2 sets.  It's needed from mid August until 31/12/12.

Regards
Catherine Sutherland

Encore Music Services
Hull Central Library
Albion Street
Hull
HU1 3TF
Tel:01482 616852
Fax: 01482 616827
Email: [log in to unmask]

When submitting postings to iaml-uk-irl please:
   *  do not send HTML documents to the list - send plain or ASCII text only
   *  do not send attachments (pictures, Word files, etc.) to the list - they can carry viruses
   *  do not send commercial advertisements to the list
   *  start your subject line for Inter-Library Loan requests with ILL
Reuse of email addresses found on the list for unsolicited email is strictly forbidden