Thanks to Roger Taylor for pointing out that Peters publish 2 editions of this, one in English and one in German!  I’m looking for the German text.

Thanks,

Liz

From: Wells, Liz
Sent: 03 July 2012 10:26
To: [log in to unmask] ([log in to unmask])
Subject: ILL: Brahms Requiem Peters ed.

Apologies for sending this straight to the list but our borrower needs these by 13th July!

I am looking for 150 vocal scores of Brahms Requiem in the Peters edition which are needed a.s.a.p. (by 13th July) until the end of December 2012.

If you have copies available and are able to ship them out quickly, please let me know what payment you require.

Many thanks,

Liz

Liz Wells
Music Librarian
Barbican Music Library
Silk Street
London EC2Y 8DS
( [tel] 020 7638 0672 ½ 2 [fax] 020 7638 2249
: www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/barbicanlibrary

Follow us on Facebook:   http://on.fb.me/barblib

THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHED FILES ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail. Opinions, advice or facts included in this message are given without any warranties or intention to enter into a contractual relationship with the City of London unless specifically indicated otherwise by agreement, letter or facsimile signed by a City of London authorised signatory. Any part of this e-mail which is purely personal in nature is not authorised by the City of London. All e-mail through the City of London's gateway is potentially the subject of monitoring. All liability for errors and viruses is excluded. Please note that in so far as the City of London falls within the scope of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or the Environmental Information Regulations 2004, it may need to disclose this e-mail. Website: http://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk

********************************************************************************* When submitting postings to iaml-uk-irl please: * do not send HTML documents to the list - send plain or ASCII text only * do not send attachments (pictures, Word files, etc.) to the list - they can carry viruses * do not send commercial advertisements to the list * start your subject line for Inter-Library Loan requests with ILL Reuse of email addresses found on the list for unsolicited email is strictly forbidden