12 Phillimore Walk
London W8 7RX

020 7361 3056

Do it online at www.lbhf.gov.uk

Help us keep your council tax bill down and protect spending on vital public services - use our website to find information, view your account, make payments, apply for services and report problems.

New - create an account - Want to manage your council tax, benefits claim or parking permits online? Create an account now at www.lbhf.gov.uk/myaccount

Hammersmith & Fulham - Local Government Chronicle "Council of the Year" 2010

When submitting postings to iaml-uk-irl please:
   *  do not send HTML documents to the list - send plain or ASCII text only
   *  do not send attachments (pictures, Word files, etc.) to the list - they can carry viruses
   *  do not send commercial advertisements to the list
   *  start your subject line for Inter-Library Loan requests with ILL
Reuse of email addresses found on the list for unsolicited email is strictly forbidden