Information of East Sussex Relocation

To; All Colleagues

Relocation of East Sussex Bibliographic Services.

I am writing to inform you that the East Sussex County Council, Bibliographic Services and the county reserve store will be moving from Lewes, East Sussex to a new location in Hailsham, East Sussex. The move will take place on the 13th August 2012. The current address is: -

East Sussex County Council
Library and Information Service
Bibliographic Services
Brooks Road
Lewes
East Sussex
BN7 2BY

Please ensure that as of the 13th of August you update all address references on databases, mailing lists, etc, to the new address which is: -

East Sussex County Council
Library and Information Service
Bibliographic Services
Unit D
Ropemaker Park
Hailsham
East Sussex
BN27 3GU

Can you also delete any other, older references to East Sussex, Bibliographic Services. Please note that all contact details for phone numbers and email addresses will remain the same.

All correspondence, invoicing and deliveries, etc should be directed to the Ropemaker Park address as of the 13th August 2012. I would be grateful if you could forward this letter to any other relevant officers in your organisation.

If you need clarification of any part of this letter please contact us using the details below:-

I will be grateful for your support through this transition period, we hope to minimise disruption and resume services as soon as possible after the move.

Chris Desmond
Reader Development Manager.

Tel; 01273 481537 (x 81537)
Fax; 01273 475580
Email;

eastsussex.gov.uk

Eileen Down
Performing Arts Assistant

East Sussex County Council
Governance and Comunity Services Department
Library and Information Services
Bibliographic Services
Brooks Road
Lewes
East Sussex
BN7 2BY
01273 335367

This message is intended for the use of the addressee only and may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received it in
error please notify the sender and destroy it. You may not use it or copy
it to anyone else.

E-mail is not a secure communications medium. Please be aware of this
when replying. All communications sent to or from the County Council
may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with
relevant legislation.

Although East Sussex County Council has taken steps to ensure that this
e-mail and any attachments are virus free, we can take no responsibility
if a virus is actually present and you are advised to ensure that the
appropriate checks are made.

You can visit our website at http://www.eastsussex.gov.uk
********************************************************************************* When submitting postings to iaml-uk-irl please: * do not send HTML documents to the list - send plain or ASCII text only * do not send attachments (pictures, Word files, etc.) to the list - they can carry viruses * do not send commercial advertisements to the list * start your subject line for Inter-Library Loan requests with ILL Reuse of email addresses found on the list for unsolicited email is strictly forbidden