Hi Everyone,

   Just a message to say a massive thank you to everyone who took the time to complete my survey for my degree, over 200 people responded which is just amazing (!) and means that I now have a few things to write about for my dissertation thankfully! For those of you that have been even more wonderful and offered to be interviewed for the next stage of the research, I will be in touch over the next week or two to arrange convenient days/times.

Best wishes and even more thanks all 'round, 'owe you all a drink this Christmas ;)

Best wishes,

Rebecca

Rebecca Dorsett PGDip, BA (Hons)
Senior Library Assistant

W14 / RUH / RUH:SOM
Academy Library
Learning and Development, Department A9
Royal United Hospital Bath NHS Trust
Combe Park, Bath BA1 3NG

Dir Line: 01225 824897/8
Fax: 01225 824605
Visit Our Website at: www.ruh.nhs.uk/library<http://www.ruh.nhs.uk/library>
 ***Visit our RUH Six Book Challenge Blog<http://ruhsixbookchallenge.wordpress.com/> ***

Supporting Excellence in Health Care through Knowledge
Sign up today to become a member of our NHS Foundation Trust: click here<https://secure.membra.co.uk/RoyalBathApplicationForm/>

[http://www.cilip.org.uk/get-involved/special-interest-groups/health/PublishingImages/HLGlogoHLonly.gif]

HLG Newsletter Book Review Editor

HLG is a UK based network of individuals working in or professionally interested in health and social care information. Our strength is our diverse and active membership covering all health and social sectors, and geographical areas in the UK. Members work for the health service, the academic sector, the independent sector, government departments, professional associations, charities and public libraries.  Students with an interest in health and social care information are also welcome. Several HLG members live and work abroad.

Thank you for your co-operation.