No problem Anna - a very good choice! Llanthony is one of the my favourite
places. I'm doing research on the landscape associated with the Priory,
following on from my MSc dissertation if you are interested:
<http://www.ewyaslacy.org.uk/doc.php?d=rs_lty_0001>

Eddie
Landscapism
<http://landscapism.blogspot.co.uk/>

--On 19 July 2012 13:36 +0100 Anna Stocks <[log in to unmask]>