Hi Crispin
Have you a release date in mind?

ta

From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Crispin Flower
Sent: 10 July 2012 15:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: HBSMR v4 splash screen competition

Dear all

With the release of HBSMR version 4 fast approaching, we are looking a new splash screen image, to replace Old Gwernyfed House (attached). We think this is an opportunity for our user community to show their creative flair, so we are having a little competition...

Please submit one or two images you think would make a good splash screen (this is the image that displays during the application start-up, and may also be used on publicity materials, manuals etc), according to the guidelines below.

Prize:  as well as fame and glory, the selected image will win its sender 1 x HBSMR + 1 x MapLink licence plus 12 months technical support maintenance.

Who is eligible?  Any UK HER/SMR, either using HBSMR already, or about to do so.

Deadline: 12:00 noon Friday 27th July 2012.

The winning image will be selected by the HBSMR consultants shortly after the closing date.

Good luck!

Crispin

Small print: we reserve the right not to choose a winning image; judges’ decisions are final etc etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crispin Flower
exeGesIS SDM Ltd.
Great House Barn
Talgarth
Powys
LD3 0AH
tel: 01874 713072/711145
fax: 01874 711156
email: [log in to unmask]

To take advantage of our HBSMR Training Courses please visit http://www.esdm.co.uk/hbsmrtraining

To take advantage of our GIS Training Courses please visit http://www.esdm.co.uk/giscourses.asp

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, the email and any files have been transmitted to you in error and any copying, distribution or other use of the information contained in them is strictly prohibited.
Nothing in this email message amounts to a contractual or other legal commitment on the part of exeGesIS SDM Ltd unless confirmed by a signed communication.
exeGesIS SDM Ltd will make every effort to keep its network free of viruses.  However, the recipient of this message will need to scan this message, and any attachments, for viruses, as exeGesIS SDM Ltd can take no responsibility for any computer virus that might be transferred by this email.

Registered in England and Wales : Great House Barn, New Street, Talgarth, Brecon, Powys, LD3 0AH                Company Number : 3743089            VAT number : 73647312

Emails sent to and from this organisation will be monitored in accordance
with the law to ensure compliance with policies and to minimise any
security risks.
The information contained in this email or any of its attachments may
be privileged or confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive
this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using
the reply facility in your email software.