Hey all

Dr Matthew Hankins, is doing a one day workshop at the University of Bedfordshire titled 'measurement issues in Health Psychology'.  In this workshop he will be delivering training on how to use the software 'R' which is free software able to deal with the complexity of statistical weighting in questionnaires.  Anyone who is a postgraduate doing research using questionnaires will benefit from this workshop.

It is scheduled for Wednesday 19th September and will cost £30

To get an idea of numbers can I ask if you are interested to fill in this google docs form

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dFRfeW9XcTlRdXlLYWZIbERoMkYyV1E6MQ

Places are limited so I need to know what the demand is so if you are interested please fill this in asap.

Best wishes
Erica